zondag, april 07, 2013

Empties #2


I didn't post anything for a while. I'm sorry, but now here's a blogpost! In this blogpost I showed the things I made empty. Now I'm going to show you which products I have make empty.



A eye makeup remover from Kruidvat. I like this remover. It works good and removes all my eye makeup. I  really like this remover and I have already bought another one.
A dry shampoo from Schwarzkopf. It's a good dry shampoo. I don't think it's really special, but it's good. It does what it must do. And I'll buy it again if I want a dry shampoo. At this moment I don't use a dry shampoo. I prefer a shower, but it's really handy if you're in a hurry or just if it's impossible to take a shower.
A little deodorant from Nivea. It's a sample that I got somewhere. I don't know where I got this one, but I also like this deodorant.
A deodorant from Balea. I bought it in Germany at dm. It's a cheap deodorant and it smells really nice! I have 1 or 2 from this deodorant, but when they're also empty I would buy this again when I'm at dm!

Then I'm going to throw away some products which aren't empty yet, but I think it isn't good to use.

A eyeliner from Essence. I don't like this eyeliner. It won't stay for the whole day on my eye and it's old so I'm going to throw this eyeliner away. I'm not going to buy this again, because I don't like this eyeliner and I prefer another eyeliner from Essence.
A eyeshadowbase from Essence. This eyeshadowbase is old and I think it isn't good to use. It was a limited edition product, so you can't buy it anymore. But if it could I won't buy it again. I don't like the shimmer in it and I prefer another eyeshadowbase from Essence.
A lipgloss from Rimmel : 160 Stay My Rose. It's a really nice lipgloss. I don't often use lipgloss, but I think I would buy this again when I'm using more lipgloss.
Two mascaras from Rimmel. These two are both from the edition : Sexy Curves. I like the mascaras. The blue one is the waterproof version. I think I won't buy this again, because there're so many different mascaras. I think I'll try other mascaras, but I like these mascaras.

Love,
Shira

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten